Friday, June 22, 2007

A note to Pre-K from Jamie

My Preschool Class in Newton, MA sent me this:

Hi Jamie!,

Pre-K says good luck! We are in the middle of morning meeting, and we thought it would be nice if we wrote and email. We are all sitting at circle and everyone is pitching in ideas about what to write.

Jenna says to have a good trip!
Jonathan says try to not fall off your bike again, but we are happy you had your helmet on.
Aron says
Sophie says I love you Jamie.
Anne says I love you too.
Kaila says Be careful on the road!
Elinor says I hope you can fix your bike if it is broken.
Emma Wang says have a good trip
Tomer says I love you and I miss you
Sonia says don’t go in front of any cars cause she remembers doing that and she hurt her toe.
Eli says have a nice time with your friends
Aron says I know you broke your bike a little bit and I hope you are ok now. I am going to miss our funny times.
Leah says don’t get hit by any cars and thanks for making videos so we can see what you are doing.
Christina says I hope you are ok.a
Sasha says I know you are missing us and I love you too. Good Bye Jamie.
Jack says I love you Jamie.

We are excited to see the video you made us!!


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger amidnightrider said...

You know, I never told you guys I'm a friend of Mikes. It's capejohn from cgoab. Or johninfairhaven, or the the old guy from Ma.

I'm waiting for you guys to get warmed up on this tour. I know once all you guys get more into a routinge, this the trip is going to be a lot of fun to follow.

June 22, 2007 at 6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call Your Dad, somethime....

June 22, 2007 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Fish McGill said...

I like what Aron & Jack said.

July 1, 2007 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home