Saturday, June 16, 2007

FAQ Answered

It's been an overwhelmingly emotional week. I've said so many goodbyes to children, their parents, coworkers, the director of the preschool i taught at, my girlfriend, my roomates, my family and my cat.

I have sold and thrown out most of my possessions, and carry the rest on my bicycle.

This video is really late going up, it was supposed to be up a week ago. A lot of things were supposed to be done a week ago.

My best friend Karl Stevens dropped us off here in Blue Hill Maine, a little island near Bar Harbor. We're biking up to Bar Harbor tomorrow to start on the trail.

We're staying with wonderfully nice people that Mike and Chuck know from architecture school.

It's 1 am I've been up since 7.
Karl just called me and told me he locked his wallet in the zip car in Boston and I have to go help him out.

Goodnight.

4 Comments:

Blogger MikeP said...

hey jamie, i really like your video clips. i'm really looking forward to meeting you and chuck in person next month. say hey to mikeR.
MikeP

June 17, 2007 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Ms. Kelly said...

jamie,
we miss you already!
love, the pre-k community

June 17, 2007 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Guys:

Be sure and let us know if we can help you out at the beginning of your journey. If you are looking for a good bike shop, you might head over to Southwest Cycle in Southwest Harbor.
By the way, Blue Hill is not an island. It just feels that way. Kind regards,

Rich Boulet
Librarian, Blue Hill Public Library

June 18, 2007 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Go Jamie! Hope that you're off to a good start...
Riley went to your barber today to get the "jamie o'brien special" for the summer.
Happy Trails - Maurya/Joel/Colin/Riley

June 19, 2007 at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home