Wednesday, June 20, 2007

THANKS!

Hi everyone. Thanks for commenting on this and the Crazy Guy on a Bike Journal!
We're monitoring them as close as we can. All of the campsites we've been staying at have had electricity. The one we're at tonight has WiFi. I'm updating this from my tent!

I know a lot of people are coming to this site and checking it out. Please comment! Comment as much as you want. Say anything! It's encouraging for us to know that people are watching/reading this.

Today I was riding across the street to another state road and a gentlemen in a hatchback drove by and yelled: "I commented on your site!"

For me, that makes my day. This ride is one thing, journaling it for people to watch is another! Since film/video making is a passion of mine, it means a lot to me.

Special thank you to all the Pre-K parents from my class who are commenting and watching and having their kids watch.

(by the way, the next video we post has a lot of bad words in it. It will be called: How to Change a Tire with Dirty Words. So don't have the kids watch that one.

Back to editing.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie, the clip with one of your pre-schoolers was so cool. I'll bet you miss the kids. I'm looking forward to the next clip. keep it up
mikep

June 20, 2007 at 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yea, one more thing... tell Chuck to not talk so much, haha
mikep

June 20, 2007 at 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you all sure that you shut the iron and stove off before you left? And who the hell is collecting all your mail and newspapers?

Damn it! On the way back can you pick me up some batteries, my wireless mouse is dying.

June 21, 2007 at 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home