Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Thank you

This site is going to go through some changes within the next few months. I have interesting plans that will take some time to work through. I may start a new life-blog titled Struggling in Portland, OR I'm still testing content for such an idea.

But I have started updating my other site Humor as Art . A site I'm using to catalog existing web examples of humor in art or creative uses of humor which makes it art.

Thank you to everyone who watched and read the entries that Team Northern Tier 2007 compiled while riding our bicycles across the country. It was a tremendous test of endurance and commitment that I'm happy to say we completed.

Jamie O'Brien TNT 2007

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh,
I'm sad to see the trip end. Sad for the loss of your bike. I know people said I would want to throw my bike in the Ocean once I got there, but I just wanted to baby it and get it home safely to ride another day.

Glad the couchsurfing thing is working out for you. And I hope everything else in Portland fixes itself up right soon, too.

When in doubt, remember the good times at Indiana Beach. Take a Picture. It's Exciting!!! Maybe that's your film motto now. I don't know.

Anyway, I'm glad I got to meet you briefly and look forward to seeing/sharing adventures in the future. Looks like I may be in Seattle at the end of may for a conference, so I may rent a car and come to Portland. There's an artist there that I want to do a tattoo for me, but I didn't have the $$ last time I was there. I'll be sure to look you guys up when/if I get there. I still may not have the $$ for the tat, but I'm sure I'll have enough for a couple of beers.

Take care, get a Wal-Mart bike at a thrift shop, and ride the hell out of it.

CrazyGuy Joy

September 19, 2007 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home